Contact Us!

Contact Us!

Who do I talk to about questions in regard to financial, billing, and/or admission paperwork?
Wheat State Manor employs a full time Business Office Manager for all financial and billing concerns. Should you have any questions regarding these matters please make an appointment to see our Business Office Manager by contacting the front desk/receptionist.

What do we do if we have personnel concerns?
Our primary concern is that your loved one feels comfortable here at Wheat State Manor and that their needs are being met. You should feel secure and at ease with our staff, particularly those providing direct care. If you have any concerns or praise for our staff, please feel free to contact our social services department or click the link on the left. We will be able to address any apprehensions you may have regarding any particular staff members.

What is an Ombudsman?
An Ombudsman is an advocate for residents. They are a third party person NOT employed by the facility who comes by the facility periodically to monitor the activities of the facility. They are not able to tell the facility what to do, but are able to be a voice for a resident with a concern. The Ombudsman may be reached at 1-877-662-8362.

601 S Main
Whitewater, KS 67154
316-799-2181 ph.
316-799-2962 fax